Staying as independent as possible for as long as possible….
Don’t we all want this independence for ourselves and a family member?
Parkview Gardens offers individually-tailored service packages to meet the needs of seniors who consider themselves independent, as well as seniors who require assisted living services. Services can be increased or decreased as needed over time. In addition, we accept residents who are in the Family Care program.
We offer a wide range of services based on individual needs, NOT a one-size-fits-all package. Parkview Gardens is a certified Residential Care Apartment Complex (RCAC) and, as such, can provide each resident with up to 28 hours of supportive and personal-care services per week. Prior to move-in, each potential resident is assessed by our Registered Nurse to determine the services needed and desired by the resident. An individual care plan is developed, and the monthly service fee is based on the hours of staff time per week required to provide the services in the plan.
- 24-hour on-site staff to meet scheduled and unscheduled care needs
- Individual supportive and personal care services
- Regular health monitoring by an on-site Registered Nurse
- Medication assistance
- Diabetic management
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry services
- Wireless call system for 24-hour staff access
- Coordination of medical appointments and transportation
- Daily scheduled activities, including our Senior Fitness program and periodic outings